NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

But really...who drives into a mine shaft. Still would suck to be the owner...

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If memory serves me, I believe this is the FJ that literally had the ground drop out from under him...the mine shaft was not open and exposed...the tunnel caved in when the FJ drove over it. I could, however, be remembering this wrong. Either way...still sucks...for anyone...with any vehicle.
That's the story I heard too.
We saw a picture of this at Bickell camp in Red Rock when we were there in January and yes it would suck hard but all part of playing in the desert.
That was spert (aka founding member of Team Lawn Dart).
WooHoo Go Team Lawn Dart!!!!!
that's Spert! from FJCCentral.com & the blew room and was roaming around at night looking for a place to piss but oops fell into an hole in the desert unlabeled or posted.... after the insurance co fixed it then he had it sprayed OD Green.... I'll try to find a pic from SnT 08.....

That's the best I can do quick style but yeah Steve is Cool Folks who proved baaad things happen quickly and outta nowhere so be careful when wheeling, doubly so at night.....
I do love the OD green, if I ever need to repaint that's how I'm doin it. And flat, not shiny.
Man that just makes it even worse! What bad luck!

So who ended up being responsible or "at fault"? I mean its not like he was driving around like a nut... just looking for somewhere to take a leak.
Yup - that's Spert! Steve's a helluva good guy, lives in Bakersfield and wheels all the time. He realizes this is his claim to fame! *facepalm*

He's regularly on the Socal forum if you have any questions about trails in Socal - he's literally been on all of them.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service