NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Howdy all!

I learned about this group last year from the cool ranger at Stafford Park and finally signed up. I picked up my tt from the SF dealer right in the middle of the Toyota bad press in 2010; I was just walking down the sidewalk, minding my own business, when the sales guy tackled me and dragged me into the showroom.

I've got Bajarack's flat rack and a Maggiolina car top tent. But my most important mod was disabling the seatbelt alarm. My teenage son and I fly fish the waters of Shasta-Lassen and spend time on the North Coast surfing & ab diving.

See you out there!

c

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to NorCFJ. 

The north coast is a great place to hang out.  Very nice looking rig.  We are in need of a north coast camping trip.  The wife and I are heading over to BB for some camping and fishing sometime after the 9th.  But we are thinking we need to run up to Fort Bragg, Shelter Cove or Patrick's Point.  I have not drove for abs in many years.

Hope to see you at a meet and greet or on the trail.

Thanks, BigFish. We're up here now, but it is rest month for the snails. Let me know if you want to go again. -c

Howdy!

Nice rig!

I like the steps.

I don't care what everybody else says.

: )

HA! Yes, well the steps were a spousal mandate..

Welcome to the forums.
That cool ranger is "Ranger Jim".

And to be clear, ALL the Stafford rangers are cool. But it was Ranger Jim who got me thinking about a Bajarack.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm in Marin as well. A black 2012 with blue highlights. I'll probably see you around.

I'll be wanting to see those blue highlights, Aeon.

I just got a motorcycle for daily driving, and will only be taking the FJ out when it's needed (or at night). So if you see a guy on a black classic bike in all black gear flaggin ya down, thats me! lol. But yeah, hope to see you at a meet. :)

Welcome to the site Christo! Nice set up there with the maggiolina and surf boards.

Now if I could just figure out where to put the Hi-lift and my kayaks...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service