NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'trail' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS: Bumper, roof rack and skid plate

I have a collection going in my garage and need to make room.For Sale:OEM Roof Rack - $200 PRICE REDUCED TO $150 - SOLDTrail Gear T-Case Sk…

Started by DivnGirl

9 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by DivnGirl

Hollister Hills SVRA Trail Cleanup - Saturday, October 23

Cleanup is on: Rain or Shine! hey gangaroo! it's that time again. time to head out to Hollister for some cleanup and wheeling. Date: Satur…

Started by potatomutato

115 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Bz

2010 NorCal FJs Trail Run Planner

Please refer to the NorCal FJs Event page as well. The event page will replace the trail run planner beginning in 2011. Welcome to the 2010…

Started by potatomutato

13 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Sonof40

have two brand new black fj cruiser handles!

have two brand new in the package from toyota black fj cruiser handels. these are factory oem hadles from toyota. comes with the handles an…

Started by antbanks

8 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Hoosier

Rubicon Trail Trail designation and management ..

Here is what is going on with Rubicon Trail. Please take time over the next two weeks to write a letter. Read this over (I know its long)…

Started by Boss73

4 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Boss73

The Official Lost Hollow Trail is Haunted Thread

many of us have done this trail at Hollister Hills SVRA and the oddest things tend to happen on it. tell us your stories!

Started by potatomutato

22 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by opg4759

Anyone run the Cleghorn trail?

I'm thinking of running it, but I will be the only vehicle, is it very gnarley? I have heard there are two parallel trails, one hard one no…

Started by CoastalCruiser

6 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by CoastalCruiser

El Dorado National Forest Trail Pre-Run

There is a trail that I travel several times each year and I am wondering if anyone would be interested in running it as well. The trail is…

Started by DWH

48 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by DWH

Funtrek Books -now with GPS downloads

Granted Funtrek Publishing isn't local to NorCal, but most of us use their books to plan trail runs. Well now they have upped the ante and…

Started by opg4759

6 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Estysalinas

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service