NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Shaman Rawb's Discussions (446)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"Please explain the Team Lawn Dart. I are newbie. :P"

Shaman Rawb replied May 6, 2011 to Anyone want to get together for a small group somewhere within an hour of Livermore this Saturday, May 7th?

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Thanks PB. I am stock, and very new, so I will be super careful. :) I'd like to hear…"

Shaman Rawb replied May 6, 2011 to Anyone want to get together for a small group somewhere within an hour of Livermore this Saturday, May 7th?

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Thanks PB. I was wondering what the deal was. I will NEVER say Frank Raines here aga…"

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Ok, well I am new to this and only went to Frank Raines for under an hour, so I am o…"

Shaman Rawb replied May 5, 2011 to Anyone want to get together for a small group somewhere within an hour of Livermore this Saturday, May 7th?

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Yeah. Let's do Frank Raines. We can meet at the Starbucks right off 580 at First St.…"

Shaman Rawb replied May 5, 2011 to Anyone want to get together for a small group somewhere within an hour of Livermore this Saturday, May 7th?

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"lol. Something like that. :P"

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Never been to Hollister. Carnigie is a bit small. Ever been to Frank Raines? Found t…"

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Not sure if this is the right thread, but there is a GORGEOUS army green (ALL GREEN)…"

Shaman Rawb replied May 4, 2011 to Official NorCal FJ Sighted Thread

1199 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Steve S

"That is gorgeous. Looks like a 6""

Shaman Rawb replied May 4, 2011 to Official NorCal FJ Sighted Thread

1199 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Steve S

"Thanks!"

Shaman Rawb replied May 3, 2011 to Just joined. Livermore, CA

11 May 17, 2011
Reply by Shaman Rawb

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service