NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Shaman Rawb's Discussions (446)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't need an hour. That was only for last weekend."

Shaman Rawb replied May 9, 2011 to Anyone want to get together for a small group somewhere within an hour of Livermore this Saturday, May 7th?

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Do you think anyone would want to go to Hollister on Sunday after going to Placer on…"

Shaman Rawb replied May 9, 2011 to Anyone want to get together for a small group somewhere within an hour of Livermore this Saturday, May 7th?

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Thanks Divn. I am going to post a new thread tomorrow trying to set something up for…"

Shaman Rawb replied May 8, 2011 to Anyone want to get together for a small group somewhere within an hour of Livermore this Saturday, May 7th?

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Thanks 40. I would have loved to hook up. I decided against it based on all the repl…"

Shaman Rawb replied May 8, 2011 to Anyone want to get together for a small group somewhere within an hour of Livermore this Saturday, May 7th?

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"errr 33"s :/"

Shaman Rawb replied May 8, 2011 to Official NorCal FJ Sighted Thread

1199 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Steve S

"Ok, So I guess I'm on my own tomorrow! Let's all do Hollister next weekend?"

Shaman Rawb replied May 6, 2011 to Anyone want to get together for a small group somewhere within an hour of Livermore this Saturday, May 7th?

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Wow. That's a viscous nose-dive. I would have actually cried..."

Shaman Rawb replied May 6, 2011 to Anyone want to get together for a small group somewhere within an hour of Livermore this Saturday, May 7th?

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"LOL, Ok. Got it. Thanks PB"

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Ok, so I get that it has to do with damage to the Fjs. What is the relation to Lawn…"

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

"Ouch. Well, I will be EXTRA EXTRA Careful."

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service