NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CRAWL.... Experience?

So I used my CRAWL control last weekend... And it sounded funny to me.. Lots of tinging sounds. I know it was only in 2 years of cruisers,…

Started by Bumper foley in Engine & Powertrain

6 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Slow

Updated 10-24-14...Some leftovers that might be useable...

Hi all,       I have some leftover parts that I wont be needing anymore, but they might be useful for others. You can message me by IM, or…

Started by DX FJC in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

17 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by DX FJC

Hello from San Diego

Hey all,  I am born and raised in San Francisco, but I've been in San Diego for the past four years for school. Going back down to SD in Se…

Started by Nguyener in Introduce Yourself

2 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

Axxess ASWC-1 install

I upgraded my radio this weekend to a Pioneer AVH-X3600, Also ordered the ASWC-1 (Steering Wheel Control) and the SWC Add-on Harness w/RCA…

Started by Shane in Electrical & Stereo

0 Jul 13, 2014

Hello

My name is Jason just bought a Army Green FJ, Can't wait to hang out with other owners and get the Mods rolling

Started by Jason in Introduce Yourself

9 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Steve Hope

SCS wheels

I'm looking at getting some SCS wheels, does anyone run these? I am getting a Toytec lift for now with some BFG MT 285/75/16. I guess my qu…

Started by Jason in Wheels & Tires

3 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by NestahEdition

WTB: OEM Tow Hitch and Valence

Hi everyone, Looking to buy a used tow hitch and valence.  If anyone has one lying around and is willing to part with it let me know! Bes…

Started by Whale Rider in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Jul 9, 2014

Fj pics!

Hey, I don't quit know where to put this... But I wanted to load the pics from FFA on here but my Mack won't seem to load the pictures to t…

Started by Bumper foley in General Discussion

3 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by NyNomad

Feeler: (5) *real* TRD Anthracite Wheels w/ New 265 ATs

Hey guys, just got another FJ, a 2007 TRD special edition that came with the TRD anthracite wheels and brand new ATs. Im gonna buy the same…

Started by Jay238 in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

4 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by MenGo

So. Cal. mini invasion

I was surprised to see I'm registered here, never wheeled up there considering I live in San Diego County. So the wife & I will be head…

Started by Scott Fulrath in Introduce Yourself

8 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by JagyPNF

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service