NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help

This sucks tell me why I got rear ended two days ago and now im trying to use my insurance because it wasn't my fault hoping and was for su…

Started by A.J.Cruiser in General Discussion

8 May 3, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

Hiatus

Sorry I haven't been around everyone. Not trying to ignore anyone....just been really super busy. Seems as though everyone needs a haircut…

Started by ANGRY BARBER in General Discussion

7 May 3, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Water board and FOTR information

I was not sure if this is the right place but it is a report about a trail.. So it looks like good new for us.. Don't forget to get involve…

Started by Boss73 in The Trail Sentinel

5 May 2, 2009
Reply by Bz

Practice trails for Dusy-Ershim & Rubicon

I plan to do some more advanced trails after I do a couple more things to better prepare my FJ. What trails should I practice on to better…

Started by 5AND5TORM in General Discussion

8 May 2, 2009
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Stock sheetmetal "armor" FREE! (garage cleaning time)

I have the 2 pieces of stock black armor, in surprisingly good shape. It is free to anyone who needs it. Just let me know you want it and p…

Started by MoabFJ in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

5 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Bz

Dusy Ershim Trail on Sept. 9, 10, 11,12

I am starting to put together a group to do this trail on the second weekend of Sept. I found a good link that shows you the trail. It is a…

Started by ray gates in Trail Runs

15 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by GRM

Help understanding and choosing a CB....

Hi, wish I had time to do the research but I know how helpful Norcal FJers are!!! I'm looking at installing a CB before the All-Call M&…

Started by F@kken FJ in General Discussion

19 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by F@kken FJ

Where can I wash my engine?

Hi, where do you think it is allowed to properly wash the engine? It's not *that* dirty, but there is a lot of dust.

Started by manoweb in General Discussion

12 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by manoweb

Bud Built Complete Set

OK, here's the deal. I was just talking to Vaughn and he has a deal put together from someone in SoCal for two 5 piece, with beefy gas tank…

Started by Bozly in Exterior Modifications

25 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by paraextreme

Moab Spring fling photos on Bz's Pisaca page

Here's the link http://picasaweb.google.com/BzWires/FJC# http://picasaweb.google.com/BzWires/FJC02# The bigger movies will be up loaded t…

Started by Bz in Trail Reports

10 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service