NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rubicon Trail Trail designation and management ..

Here is what is going on with Rubicon Trail. Please take time over the next two weeks to write a letter. Read this over (I know its long)…

Started by Boss73 in The Trail Sentinel

4 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Boss73

SOLD: Big Oak Desk, FREE! Come pick it up!

It's not pretty, but it's functional. 54" wide, 30" deep, 29" high. It's HEAVY, solid Oak, probably 200#-ish. It has a pop-up compartment…

Started by CA Annie in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

5 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by jr vong

Hollister Hills Turkey Trot pics

Sorry this is ssooooo late! I would upload here but my friend Lex uploaded the pics to his Picasa instead and at 198 pics I didn't want to…

Started by Alvin in Trail Reports

1 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Markie Sharkie

A fun day in Hollister

Hey guys, I am pretty new to the site and had planned on going to the Hollister run on 12/5, but unfortunately finals owned my life that we…

Started by FJJeremy in Trail Runs

7 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Andrew

Why are my favorite trails getting closed ?

AS most people out there who know me understand that I am a big advocate of keeping trails open for everyone to enjoy. There are others who…

Started by Boss73 in The Trail Sentinel

4 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Johns Birthday

Just a few photo's from John/s birthday. Gave him crabs for his birthday and dropped his cake on the counter. He still enjoyed it.

Started by TOE 4X4 in General Discussion

14 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Red Leader aka DaveF2

Nor-Cal FJs On MTA Site

Looks like Someone like out Rigs cuz there are several pic posted up on the site.. And for some reason Some took a shot of Resty's Rig....…

Started by Boss73 in General Discussion

0 Dec 14, 2009

Parking the FJ...

After the Pismo, my truck was not driving properly and until now, i found out that i need a new rack and pinion, tie rods, and Upper contro…

Started by FJCamel in General Discussion

14 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

The perfect Christmas gift

If you have a little one at home, this just might be the perfect Christmas gift. I saw it in this week's Walmart ad. http://www.walmart.co

Started by DivnGirl in General Discussion

4 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Boss73

SOLD: 49ers vs. Arizona tix - 10th row

i'm selling three tickets at face value ($98.00/each) to the upcoming Niner game vs. the Cardinals. these seats are 10 rows up from the fie…

Started by potatomutato in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

8 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Bz

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service