NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grass Valley Run March 28th (CANCELED)

RESCHEDULED FOR THE 28th.  Hopefully more people can make it.Think I finally got my boss to go up to Grass Valley in his Pathfinder.  Anyon…

Started by Jeff in Trail Runs

28 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by manoweb

BEER SATURDAY! 3/27/10, 2pm Leaving for one YEAR in Afghanistan, LUCKY 13!

It's ON! Beer day to send off a FJ'er!Lucky 13, Almeada, tomorrow, Saturday 3/17 2pm till ???Robert Betteridge:Well folks,I was hoping to h…

Started by CA Annie in NorCal Socials

4 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Frank Raines OHV Run? (3/27)

A buddy of mine with an old Chevy crawler and I are planning on possibly going to the Frank Raines OHV Park this Saturday if anyone is inte…

Started by Markie Sharkie in Trail Runs

16 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Markie Sharkie

Out of the USA, again

Well folks,I was hoping to have more time in my schedule to come to a meeting, or a  run to say HI!!! But it looks like I will be heading f…

Started by Robert Betteridge in General Discussion

13 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

Hey guys!

This is my 8th Toyota truck. I'm in Modesto. Come on by and have a beer some time :) '10 Iceburg     And My poor 4Runner  

Started by Donovan Halstead in Introduce Yourself

9 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Markie Sharkie

To do list...

With the baby around now, I have less time to mess around with the FJ.  My to-do list is growing.  Trying to get these done for our summer…

Started by daPitbull in General Discussion

45 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Bz

Cantina For the CON 2010

Here is a great event to go to. Also a great way to support this Fantastic Trail. If anyone wants to help out let me know. Good food and a…

Started by Boss73 in The Trail Sentinel

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Boss73

Socal'er intro

What's up Norcal guys, finally got a chance to hit up the site. Met some of you guys from past meets (norcal socal meet, m&g el cajon,…

Started by Mark Maes in Introduce Yourself

16 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Bz

Tahoe Area - TBD 3/27-3/28

Greetings,My buddy and I are thinking of heading out this weekend for a quick overnight camping trip—and wanting to hit a trail or two in t…

Started by Botched in Trail Runs

4 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by PBn'FJ

Lefty install

For anyone who's interested.. We recently installed a "lefty" in my FJ.  I could not have done it without the help of Mr. and Mrs. Bozley,…

Started by pkelly72 in General Discussion

17 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Sonof40

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service