NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

A buddy of mine with an old Chevy crawler and I are planning on possibly going to the Frank Raines OHV Park this Saturday if anyone is interested in joining us.

It's on the west side of Stanislaus County (right next to Patterson). My buddy knows more about it than I do so I can't really answer any questions regarding it.

He gave me a few links about the park though:

If we don't end up there, we will probably just go to Prairie City. But let me know if you are interested in going! The skill level ranges around that of Hollister with a few more difficult areas.

Who's Going:
Studovich
Studovich's buddy (with Chevy crawler)

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well those that have wheeled with me already know that I drive like an old lady... slow and steady.
Well Andrew can't go now... anyone else? C'mon people! It's not even that far away!
I live here in Patterson about 20 mins away from FR. I've been there a few times but not really my cup of tea. I'm down to go though, and we can have a little bbq back at the house when were done wheelin if ya want. Theres a chevron we can meet at right off the exit (sperry ave/diablo grande, patterson exit). What time do you guys plan on being in the area?

Daniel
We plan on being there around 10am. Give me a call if you get this and still want to go. I'm just leaving Stockton now.

408-316-9733

My name is Mark.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service