NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transfer Case 6MT

Hey everyone,   So I've been looking for the right transfer case to make my 6MT part time 4 wheel drive.  I make very little use of the Low…

Started by RGanjFJ in Engine & Powertrain

13 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by RGanjFJ

Gas tank skid install question

So i have the ricochet skids and was trying to get my final skid on this weekend (gastank).  The holes on the skid do not match up (the one…

Started by Lance in Exterior Modifications

2 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

XPLORE Adventure Series Fj

Have you seen this?  Special Edition Fj "Support the National Parks"  Those Method wheels look AWESOME with the BFG/MT's    http://www.xplo

Started by Hoosier in General Discussion

6 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by FJ Drivin

FJ Saved my life

Hi all, its with great sadness that I report my FJ died yesterday.  While coming back to the bay from Dodge Ridge (off highway 108) the FJ…

Started by Black Ant in General Discussion

15 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Black Ant

spare tire cover, new failead roller

I have a spare tire cover I will give away or I am going to toss it, I bought a winch and it came with a roller fairlead which I am not usi…

Started by zombie911 in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

2 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by zombie911

Multimeter question

I hope that this is in the right section.  I think that this could become rather informative to the novice.      I work on ships in the eng…

Started by Navedtra in Electrical & Stereo

11 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by pukahead

Helping another Fjer from Alberta Canada

Long story short:   A guy, Colin Marson, I met on the blue room who lives in Alberta, Canada contacted me because he saw a post I commented…

Started by pkelly72 in General Discussion

28 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by pkelly72

Out with the old...

and in with the new. Finally got around to getting these installed.  Mark over at Red Eye made up a set for me for the rear sway bar. T…

Started by Sean Slavin in Suspension

13 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Sean Slavin

Fresh meat from SoCal

Hi folks!  Finally made the trek to the North and joined up here--from SoCalFJC's...   Another VDB...  LOL!

Started by pukahead in Introduce Yourself

4 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Bz

Group Buy - BozTec Rear Diff Skid CLOSED

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED. THANK YOU. The BozTec rear diff skid group buy is in effect! Now extended until Thursday, December 02, 2010 at 11:59…

Started by potatomutato in Group Buys

52 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Lance

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service