NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hollister Hills this Sunday? 2-26-12

Hello People, I was thinking of rolling to Hollister Hills this Sunday (2-26-12).  Is anyone else up for some wheeling?  I was looking at…

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

51 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by MoreFJland

Hollister Hills / Monday / February 20

I promised my `lil cowgirl niece that I'd take her wheeling for her birthday - rain or shine!  She barrel races at rodeos up in La Honda an…

Started by downy_ball

51 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by RJAMSOIL

Clear Lake Trail Ideas Help Please

Hi fellow FJ society. I am looking to do a camp/trailing trip in a few weeks. I would like to go north, stay out of the sieras so I was thi…

Started by Zelda

1 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Weldon Hailey

Rubicon Day Trip 1/8/12

Me and some buddies are headed up to Loon Lake on Sat night.  We are gonna head into the trail at sunrise.  We will be going to Buck Island…

Started by Philly

4 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Philly

Tioga Road, January 1, 2012

Not exactly a trail run, but it feels really strange to think that on January 1, I've already had my first trip to the "east side" for 2012…

Started by Yose FJ (David)

16 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Bozly

Badger Pass Ski Area, January 9, 2012, sans the snow.

Again, not an official trail report, yet I had to run up to Badger Pass today for an issue.  Snapped these and thought I'd share them with…

Started by Yose FJ (David)

8 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Markie Sharkie

landops event - so cal

posting this on behalf of http://landops.com/ there is a event feb25/26, may be too far away for norcals, but I'm gonna go check it out htt…

Started by gringo

4 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Blowtorch Betty

Anyone up for Hollister Hills tomorrow?

I was thinking of going to HH tomorrow...anyone interested in joining me?  11Am or so? 

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

25 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Markie Sharkie

Google Map of Hollister Hills

After riding down there with Shack, Bz, & RJ, I came home and mapped some of the obstacles, trails, points of interest. Link: Holliste…

Started by Marine Green

7 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by RJAMSOIL

Post SnT - So, What Happens Next Year?

The Ultimate Surf N Turf was a blast despite the weather, but what would SnT be without it?   many have asked about what will happen next y…

Started by potatomutato

5 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Briman

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service