NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Niagara Rim

I and a few friends will be running this trail on sunday Nov. 4th. Would anyone else want to go? We'll be leaving from modesto between 8-8:…

Started by Colin FJ13

0 Oct 30, 2012

Went to Cow Mountain today. LOVED it. Cow Mountain > HHA

Went there for he first time today, solo. One Rig, One Man. LOVED it. Did the 23/Benmore loop. Had some butt-puckering moments for sure. 1…

Started by Shaman Rawb

1 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Robo

Prairie city

No one else up for some wheeling??

Started by UlySi

2 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by UlySi

Long Canyon Trail Maintenance 10/14

I just posted the following event. http://norcalfjs.com/events/long-canyon-trail-maintenance-10-14 Join in if you can.  The Hollister clea…

Started by DWH

9 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by SJFJ 4x4

Monterey, CA - Old Coast Rd trip

Had a chance to take my new 2010 FJ out this last weekend. I live in San Jose so I wanted to get out of town during the heat wave. What bet…

Started by Coal

2 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Meestar Jim

Hollister, Sunday 9/2

Im not able to make it out to Cantina, but still wanted to get my wheelin' fix. Heading out to Hollister with a group on can Sunday if anyo…

Started by daPitbull

0 Aug 31, 2012

Big Sur/Carmel area?

We are considering a trip to the Big Sur area for a couple days--just to get away from work and all.    I just checked Trails.com, and didn…

Started by Yose FJ (David)

9 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by FJ luvr

Eagle Lake OHV

Hey all i just want to see if anyone is down to hit Eagle Lake OHV on the 11th and/or the 12th.. so next weekend! maybe just camp on the 11…

Started by Maximus (Max)

85 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Blowtorch Betty

possible trip to cow mountain 9-30-12

hey hey everyone im just trying to get a feel for who could/wanna go to cow mountain next month on the 30th. its a sunday and ill be up the…

Started by kevin

3 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by UlySi

Westlake, strawberry lake, coyote lake, and red lake

These trails are all right next to each other just above shaver. Me and my buddies are planning on scouting these trails within the next mo…

Started by crawlinrollins

14 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by crawlinrollins

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service