NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pozo

Anyone going to be in the pozo area this week? I'll be down there Sun-Mon visiting family for the holiday, I'm going to wheel at least one…

Started by LuvDirt • (Keith)

1 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by NyNomad

6th Annual Holiday Toy Drive, November 23rd, 2013

Hey guy's, I wanted to invite you all out to our, NAXJA, 6th Annual Holiday Toy Drive.  We will be out at PC and Hollister Hills on Novembe…

Started by 4x4TrailMaps

5 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by 4x4TrailMaps

Hollister Hills Sunday November 17

I'm thinking about heading to HH this sunday if anyone wants to join. I'm probably going to have a few buddies in the truck with me and I k…

Started by Maximus (Max)

5 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Turf and Surf 2013

Hey all,  Who is all going? lets get our yes, no, and maybes up and going!  Turf and Surf is nov1-4  I will probably land grab with Cowboy…

Started by RJAMSOIL

26 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Matt Boyer

Hollister this Saturday (9/14)

There are some of my truck buddies camping at Hollister all weekend and I might stop by there on Saturday. If anyone was looking to get som…

Started by Markie Sharkie

2 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Markie Sharkie

Hollister Hills this saturday

After a good long weekend running in nevada i have got the itch to hit up hollister Anybody up to show a newbie the ropes at Hollister hill…

Started by Slow

15 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Mark

Sierra Nevada Mountain Rendezvous & Op

Monache Meadows & Sherman Pass AreaSept 13-15 (14th is main day) Open invitation We will be driving, navigating, and signaling other of…

Started by Chris Doering

14 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Chris Doering

Pozo / La Panza

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of the Pozo / La Panza area in the Los Padres National Forest? It's not really "norcal" but it…

Started by John H

6 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by NyNomad

Slick Rock

Anyone interested in getting a group together to hit the Slick Rock trail in the near future?

Started by LuvDirt • (Keith)

14 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by LuvDirt • (Keith)

hollister hills

I'm working in Hollister this week, any body wanna run Hollister hills for a few hours after work please let me know. Gonna go before Frida…

Started by Alan Clancy

22 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Markie Sharkie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service