NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Last Minute Hollister Run - Saturday, April 11

after the last couple of times down to Hollister without my rig, I developed C4B's infamous "itch" to wheel. so i'm joining Vaughn this Sat…

Started by potatomutato

12 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Hollister Hills SVRA - Sunday, April 05

so Moo Mountain is closed due to a special event, so the plan is to switch over to Hollister. thought i'd create a new post for it. CB: Ch…

Started by potatomutato

47 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

Cow Mtn CLOSED Sunday April 5

Cow Mtn Sunday April 5 From Friday, April 3 through Sunday, April 5, the entire OHV area will be closed during the North Bay Motorcycle Cl…

Started by 5AND5TORM

23 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Pismo Beach Anyone?

Hey guys, I know I'm still new on here, but I thought I'd let you guys know about a Taco meet up @ Pismo Beach. If anyone has been there b…

Started by mjonags32

14 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by cypilk

Hollister March 14

Who's up for heading out to Hollister this weekend, Sat March 14? edit 3/13 Meet at Hollister at 10am Sat 3/14 at the Vineyard School.…

Started by 5AND5TORM

82 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Sonof40

Dec 14 Recovery Clinic Holllister with Tim Scully

So you have a winch, Hi-lift Jack and tow straps do you know how to use them properly and safely? Many people have these tools, but don't k…

Started by opg4759

42 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

Going to Holister!!!

Hey Everyone going to Holister on Thursday the 5th.Going to be there around 10am if anyone is interested.Hope to see some more FJ's there

Started by paraextreme

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

Hollister Weekend

I am going to Hollister on the last weekend of Feb. 27th, 28th and 1st. if anyone is interested. I am going with some other wheelers that I…

Started by ray gates

54 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

2nd Annual Grass Valley New Years Run Fri Jan 2nd

Ann, Mark, Kylene, & Myself went up last year and had a blast this Location is good for those who are new to Wheeling and are still sto…

Started by Bz

43 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Red Leader aka DaveF2

Pismo Jan 16-19

Going to Pismo with family and friends for our annual winter run in the dunes. All are welcome to join in the fun. We bring quads, offroad…

Started by Ranger Jim

0 Jan 4, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service