NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOLLISTER CLEAN UP THIS SATURDAY

Saturday July 25 2009 A local club is hosting a clean up day at Hollister on Saturday. I believe that main goal is to clean up trash on so…

Started by Boss73

1 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

Sunday Run

I am itching to get out there again. Anyone interested in a run on Sunday?? I do not know which trail so am open to suggestions. PS: Bozly…

Started by TOE 4X4

13 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

Barney Riley - Dear Valley - Strawberry July 10, 11 , 12

I'm putting together a run July 10, 11, 12. The itinerary is to do Barney-Riley friday, deer valley saturday and finish up the weekend with…

Started by bkreece

108 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by PBn'FJ

Pinecrest -Tuolumne-

Meeting up this Friday at the Lake and setting up camp before hitting the trails. Staying till Sunday. Should be about 8 or 9 rigs of vario…

Started by ANGRY BARBER

2 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by ANGRY BARBER

Any Norcalers headed to the FJ Summit in Ouray? Caravan planned?

Hi All, Cowboy has just made plans to attend Summit and I haven't found any information regarding Caravans from Norcal. Are any of you car…

Started by Munkay

3 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Munkay

5th annual Cantina for the Con is off to a great start

Hey Everyone, RTF and Dysfunctional rockcrawlers are excited about the 5th annual Cantina for the con and the activities surrounding the e…

Started by Awjeep

4 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Awjeep

Pismo OHV - July 18th

I'm heading down to the SLO area for a wedding this weekend and plan to play in the sand on the 18th. I'm just checking to see if anyone on…

Started by DivnGirl

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by DivnGirl

Cow Mountain this weekend

We're going to be in Little River just below Mendocino at a wine event this weekend and have all day Saturday free. Anybody gonna be up tha…

Started by Bozly

18 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Bozly

Long Canyon Trail (El Dor. Nat. For. III)

A couple of people have expressed interest in another trail run to Long Canyon. Post if you are interested in going. The date has been set…

Started by DWH

17 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by DWH

El Dorado National Forest Trail Run II

The pre-run was a good trip and the trail is now clear. So it looks like the run will be on for 6/20. It was still a bit wet in spots but w…

Started by DWH

61 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Sonof40

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service