NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long Canyon Trail Cleanup - 7/26/14

Long Canyon Trail is one of the 42 trails that have been closed in the El Dorado National Forest this year. Since NorCal FJs has a voluntee…

Started by DWH

21 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Slow

Start of Summer Hollister Run?

Hey FJers, I've been starting to get the itch and summer is coming up quickly. Would anyone want to get a little party going to Hollister…

Started by Markie Sharkie

29 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Markie Sharkie

2014 Ghost Town Tour

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/planned-expeditions/180778-ghost-town-tour-2014-planning.html Anyone from Nor. Cal. going?  I'm pro…

Started by Yose FJ (David)

4 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by casperSYTFU

Hollister hills 25-26 anyone interested?

The wife and I are thinking about going to hollister next weekend. If anyone is interested well be spending the night on Saturday night. We…

Started by kevin

3 May 22, 2014
Reply by Markie Sharkie

Molina Ghost Run Hollister Hills May 10th

I was thinking about possibly going and wanted to see if Anybody was Interested in heading down to hollister Hills next Saturday for the Ca…

Started by Slow

1 May 1, 2014
Reply by mny_m8ker

Mojave Road in April?

I have some time off in mid April and was thinking about doing a Mojave road run and wanted to see if anybody might be interested in coming…

Started by Slow

11 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Slow

Hollister Run?

Hey all, Who is looking to hit Hollister within the next weekend or two? I'm itching to get out there. Supposed to be decent weather comin…

Started by Markie Sharkie

17 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Stinger

Frank Raines OHV

A couple of us are headed to FR OHV this Sunday, just in case anyone wants to join us.

Started by LuvDirt • (Keith)

13 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Hat Creek, CA area

Has anyone been to the Hat Creek, Ca area near Redding and Shasta? if so are there any good trails up there?

Started by JagyPNF

2 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by JagyPNF

December Snow Run

Getting the itch for snow wheeling, just waiting on the snow. Hoping to get a group together to make a run up Mormon Emigrant Trail after w…

Started by Colin FJ13

29 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by UlySi

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service