NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dinkey Creek question

I'm going camping at Dinkey Creek this weekend which is outside of Shaver Lake. I did some research and found a trail in the area, 9 miles,…

Started by Daniel May

20 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Dave(man)

Pismo Beach Trails

I am planning a three day camping trip out to Pismo Beach with my wife 7/30 to 8/1 and was wondering if any of you know any good trails on…

Started by Kyle Schlumpf

13 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Kyle Schlumpf

Last minute Pismo trip 6/24-6/26

Will be there this coming up weekend. Anyone else gonna be there? Look out for my junk, come on by and grab a cold one if ya see me!!!!

Started by Daniel May

2 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Kyle Schlumpf

Traveling to Las Vegas - need advice

I'm spending a weekend to get to Vegas at the end of the month.   Anyone have any suggestions on trails to run, deserts to cross, epic remo…

Started by John Menerick

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by John Menerick

FJ Summit Planning

UPDATE========UPDATE http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=oakland+ca&daddr=ouray+co&ie=utf-8&v=2.2&cv=6.0.3.2197&hl=en   +…

Started by TOE 4X4

51 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by DivnGirl

Hollister Hills Run July 16th

Hollister Hills Run July 16th 2011Heading down to hollister hills this weekend with a buddy so I wanna open the invite to everyone here. I…

Started by The Josh

5 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by The Josh

Anyone up for wheeling on Sunday July 3rd?

Hey Guys,   I am back in town and itching to go wheeling...I was thinking somewhere in the Tahoe area... perhaps Long Canyon or Silver Lake…

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

20 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by progrock

Sedonafest 2011 :: Sedona, AZ :: August 19-21, 2011

***Registration will open Wednesday June 29 at 8:00pm (AZ time) - http://sedonafest.com    Mark your calendars and start making plans for…

Started by tibaal89

15 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

Cow mountain this afternoon 6/29

Tiff and I will be camping up at the mountain for the second time and will be wheeling around and having some fun at the river, playing and…

Started by Navedtra

0 Jun 29, 2011

Hollister Hills: Saturday, June 18th.

So I haven't been anywhere near off road since last years Pismo. Now with the waiting of the melting snow I HAVE to scratch my itch to test…

Started by F@kken FJ

58 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by jr vong

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service