NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Sedonafest 2011 :: Sedona, AZ :: August 19-21, 2011

***Registration will open Wednesday June 29 at 8:00pm (AZ time) - http://sedonafest.com 

Mark your calendars and start making plans for Sedonafest 2011!

Join us in one of the premier international destinations of the southwest - Sedona, Arizona - for the 5th annual Sedonafest off-road adventure. Taking place August 19-21, 2011, this year’s event will be bigger and better with:
- two full days of trail runs
- trails brand new to Sedonafest
- more technical trails plus expedition-style runs
...and much more!

Event check-in for registered attendees will start on Thursday August 18th, trail runs will start on Friday August 19th and continue on Saturday August 20th, with the conclusion of the event to occur on Sunday August 21st. In the Sedonafest tradition, this year will bring together the Toyota off-road community with great Arizona trails, amazing scenery, spectacular raffle prizes, and the famed GPS Challenge. Stay tuned for more information and registration dates.

See you at Sedonafest 2011!

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Boztec will be a vendor again this year. Send details to me. 

See you out on the new trails.

I'm a strong maybe at this point. I'll know more in May.
Mna I will just be gettin gback from my San Dog trip... I would like to make it out there one of these years..
Boss, you gotta go. You owe it to yourself. Put it on your life agenda, you would not be disappointed ;) J.

woohoo! Sedonafest!!!

Brings back great memories. We had so much fun at this event.

I hope to make it this year!

...at this point...I say YES!

:)

The registration date will be announced in the next few days, expect it take place at the end of this month! :D
Registration will open Wednesday June 29 at 8:00pm (AZ time)

Check out the website for more info - http://sedonafest.com

Any questions, post up or send us an email using the contact form.
Registration is NOW OPEN!!!
Sedonafest 2011 Event page has been created!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service