NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The Trail Sentinel (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adopt-A-Trail Report: Long Canyon 08.27.11

Date: Saturday, August 27, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Roster FJ Cruisin' S-Pod Josh Steve Alvin EstySalinas MoreFJland MuddyGrrl Doug op…

Started by potatomutato

9 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by PRS TiFJ

H.R. 1581

For those of you who responded to the request for letters of support for H.R. 1581, you probably got the same email. For those who did not,…

Started by DWH

7 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Sonof40

First Official NorCal FJs Long Canyon Trail Clean Up Run

It is official, NorCal FJs is adopting the Long Canyon Trail in the El Dorado National Forest. We are now deciding what the date should be…

Started by DWH

12 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by DWH

NORCAL FJS PLEASE READ - ACTION REQUIRED: Save the trails - Send a letter on bill HR1581

I have just created a letter about: Release Unsuitable Lands Back to Multiple Use-HR1581I hope you will too. I know you are as busy as I am…

Started by PBn'FJ

50 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

Chainsaw Operator Certification Class

hey, NorCal!   the folks over at Eldorado National Forest is looking into putting together a chainsaw operator class, so i wanted to gauge…

Started by potatomutato

37 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by manoweb

Tread Lightly! Awareness Workshop This Saturday, June 25

come out to Hollister Hills SVRA for another edition of the Tread Lightly! Awareness Workshop. please RSVP on the event page. we should hav…

Started by potatomutato

0 Jun 21, 2011

TWO MINUTES TO SUPPORT ACCESS TO YOUR PUBLIC LANDS AND MAKE YOUR VOICE COUNT

Things are really looking up for those of us who recreate and cherish access to our public lands. Right now there are an unprecedented thre…

Started by Boss73

0 Jun 20, 2011

Some Good News for Once

http://www.sharetrails.org/releases/?story=736&filter=media   Contacts: Paul Turcke, Esq. Phone: (208) 331-1800 Fax: (208) 331-1200 Em…

Started by DWH

2 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Boss73

Oceano Dunes SVRA (Pismo) to Close Indefinitely

yes, that is the headline we will be reading if the US Fish & Wildlife Service does not hear from you.   read the .pdf attachment and t…

Started by potatomutato

13 May 16, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

Tread Lightly! Awareness Workshop Placerville - Saturday, May 14

Have you always wondered what Tread Lightly! was all about? Interested in finding out how you can do your part in preventing trail closures…

Started by potatomutato

20 May 16, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service