NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

NorCal Socials (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone want to get together for a small group somewhere within an hour of Livermore this Saturday, May 7th?

The only places I have been around here are Carnegie and Frank Raines. It was too muddy when I went to Frank Raines, would consider it agai…

Started by Shaman Rawb

41 May 9, 2011
Reply by DWH

Placerville Meet & Eat and TOTR Show N' Shine

we are planning on checking out the Toys On The Rocks Show N' Shine and hanging out (no pun intended) at Placerville Brewing Co. for a late…

Started by potatomutato

0 May 8, 2011

Meet & Greet in Eureka?

curious if anyone will be around this coming Saturday (April 16) to hit either Lost Coast or Mad River. if so, let me know.

Started by potatomutato

12 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

Lucky 13 tonight 4/6

I'll be in Alameda today so heading to the brew around 7ish.

Started by Sonof40

2 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by DivnGirl

Last minute mini install day

Grif will be at my house on Saturday to install his new coilovers and wanted to invite anyone else who wanted to stop by and hang out or in…

Started by PRS TiFJ

8 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by GHOST

Mod Day at my Place this Saturday???

So what do you guys think?  Should we postpone this event again due to a wash out?  Or, do we still have the event but mainly a hang out se…

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

30 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by NestahEdition

Kirkwood on Friday the 25th?

Hey people, I am dying to go up, so much snow over the past week or so..  Thinking of going up Friday morning for a day trip.  Just seeing…

4 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Robbie

Kirkwood on Wed 2-16-11

Thinking about catching a cold (cough cough)... yup I am feeling sick. Anyone want to meet up @ Kwood Wednesday morning?  Let me know, I'm…

11 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by FJ Scout

11th Annual Double IPA Festival, The Bistro, Hayward, 11am Sat 2/12 BART

It's that time of year again!  BEER WEEK :) Dont miss the 11th Annual Double IPA Festival at the Bistro, one of SF Beer Week premiere event…

Started by CA Annie

16 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Boss73

Fri 1/21; SoCal'ers @BEER REVOLUTION, Oakland 5-10pm

Just wanted to bump this up (also in the Social's Section), we'll be at Beer Revolution at 5pm on Friday, 1/21.  A mess of SoCal'ers are co…

Started by CA Annie

2 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by gringo

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service