NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS iPad 2 32gb, Verizon with Back, Smart Cover and Cupholder RAM mount

The reason I decided to put it here is because I use this thing mostly when offroading in places where there is no Cell signal. With the pr…

Started by Shaman Rawb

0 Nov 5, 2012

Engel Fridge/Freezer $350

I am selling my Engel fridge/freezer.  Clean and in good shape. $350.  I'm in the Sacramento area.

Started by Mikerd400

3 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Overlander36

2012 4runner Trail edition wheels for sale

Im selling 5- brand new Trail edition wheels and stock tires.  They are 17" and will fit the fj.  They are the same as the new fj wheels.  …

Started by Philly

5 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Jordan

M416 Military Trailer

The time has come for me to sell my M416 trailer. Trailer is in decent shape for being over 50 years old. Spent most of its life in the upp…

Started by GRM

12 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by GRM

Pop up camper for sale

A co-worker is trying to sell his camper, so if any of you are interested please shoot me a message.  All info I currently know is listed o…

Started by Robbie

5 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Robbie

Warn Winch and Winch mount craigslist ad

hey guys! got a warn winch and metal tech front tube bumper winch mount for sale on craigslist, on this link  http://reno.craigslist.org/pt

Started by FPFJ

1 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Maximus (Max)

1966 FJ 40 FOR SALE

6/17/2012   I am thinking of selling my 1966 FJ 40 if I can get the right price.  It is only being offered at this time on the NorCal FJ si…

Started by ray gates

0 Jun 17, 2012

Back Sonar / Rear Bumper Sensor

My rear sonar has never worked right and during my Blacked Out project I discovered the drivers side sonar has been damaged. I know many of…

Started by Barricade_FJC

8 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Barricade_FJC

SOCAL: Bilstein 7100 rear extended travel shocks with resi.

SOCAL: Bilstein 7100 rear extended travel shocks with resi.   Ideal for those that lifted the rear and want a softer ride.  $180.00 for the…

Started by Maverick

0 Jun 4, 2012

FJ Bug Sheild

If anyone wants one of these, I have one you can have. http://www.thebugshield.net/  

Started by Sonof40

5 May 8, 2012
Reply by Sonof40

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service