NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Introduce Yourself (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just bought a 2007 Black Diamond 4x4 AT

I just wanted to introduce my self to you NorCal FJ guys.  My name is Mark and I live in South San Jose; I just bought a 2007 Black Diamond…

Started by Mark

10 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Markie Sharkie

Visiting Noob from LA

Hi Guys,I'm MudFace Dan.  I'm new to offroading and FJs.  I started in Jan, been on two trails (Otay Mesa and Anza Borrego) and am hooked. …

Started by MudFace

6 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by TOE 4X4

New guy from Redding

Well I dont have an FJ yet, I currently have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma. I found this site while getting info on FJcruiserforum.com. Looking to g…

Started by Jack Lane

8 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by TOE 4X4

Welcome to all blew room refugees

the title says it all.....Welcome to all new members!

Started by Bz

30 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by David

Hey guys!

This is my 8th Toyota truck. I'm in Modesto. Come on by and have a beer some time :) '10 Iceburg     And My poor 4Runner  

Started by Donovan Halstead

9 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Markie Sharkie

Socal'er intro

What's up Norcal guys, finally got a chance to hit up the site. Met some of you guys from past meets (norcal socal meet, m&g el cajon,…

Started by Mark Maes

16 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Bz

And ya'll thought you got rid of me!!

I'm BACK!!      Any how, I had to distance myself from the forums a bit for a while so that I could get my life in order. It was frustratin…

Started by Suecyde

12 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by MOTORDRIVE

Another Newbie

Hey guys. Just bought my first FJ over the weekend. 07, voodoo blue, lift, warn front and rear bumpers, 33' mud terrains, etc.... I can't w…

Started by Daniel May

17 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Patrick

New FJ owner in Felton

Hey, just saying hello to all. I bought a used 2007 Ti 4x4 auto FJ back in October, been lurking around fjcruiserforums.com figuring out wh…

Started by FJK

9 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by TOE 4X4

Back home......

Hi Everyone, some of you may know me from the blue room (gsgmac over there). I have 2007 repainted Dune Beige (used to be black) Supercharg…

Started by gsgmac (aka Graham)

16 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service