NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Introduce Yourself (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi from SoCal Fontana

Hi my name is gringo,  I am from so-cal and really dig the nor-calers after meeting some of you. I plan on hitting up some runs up north, I…

Started by gringo

11 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by gringo

I just got my 2010 FJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!I just bought my first SUV and its a 2010 FJ!!! I really love this car! I just wanted to introduce myself...hehei'm new at this…

Started by glggleshehe

23 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by FJ4 Tahoe

mama4x4 is here!!!!

heyo!met some of yall out in alabama hills and you guys and ladies seemed pretty cool!! sooooo i thought id come see what you are all about…

Started by mama4x4

12 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by FJ4 Tahoe

Greetings from Oceanside

I met a few of you guys out in the Alabama Hills this past weekend while I was up there shooting photos and fishing. Pretty random, conside…

Started by Mike Flores

11 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by FJ4 Tahoe

New from Chicago

Hi everyone, my name is Paul.  I'm new to the area but been around the FJ scene for a while.  (Been on the blew forum as L8Apex since way b…

Started by L8Apex

10 May 23, 2010
Reply by Bz

New old guy.

Howdy. My name's Carl. Signed up about a month ago, so figured it was about damned time I introduced myself. Picked up my 2007 BC FJ about…

Started by MoreFJland

11 May 19, 2010
Reply by MoreFJland

New to the sight

Hey everyone, my name is Pauly, I live in Arizona and am a member of AZFJ. Just checking up on my home area. I head back into that area alo…

Started by Daniel Pauly

10 May 10, 2010
Reply by TOE 4X4

Brief introduction

I often thought of myself as something of an intellectual, often referring to other people with lesser mindsets as 'you there'. Then, slowl…

Started by CheFJ

31 May 3, 2010
Reply by CA Annie

New to the forum...

Hey guys (and gals), Name is Chris Reeves. Nickname Superman, for obvious reasons... I am moving from Phoenix, AZ back to the Sac area. Lo…

Started by Chris Reeves

8 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Boss73

New to the forum, not to most of you guy's

I'm Matt. Most of you guy's know me. I drink your beer and eat your brownies. I adopted Ray's 2007 black FJ (I'm lazy and it was already fi…

Started by WTFMatt

39 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Boss73

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service