NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hi Everyone!

I just bought my first SUV and its a 2010 FJ!!! I really love this car!

I just wanted to introduce myself...hehe

i'm new at this off roading thing and its my new hobby....so if anyone has any suggestions on what to do...i'm all ears!

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its a truck....
Thank you everyone for being so nice.
Welcome giggleshehe

It is a rig! Warning, Boss has lots of sand and will share it when your along the central coast.

Congrats on the new FJ!
WW bill your like the little kid who will not go away.....
There are all sorts of mods you can do to your new FJ. Congrats by the way!!! Many mods are cheap to do and can be done yourself or with the help of a buddy, others can get pricey. Just remember that you can throw $$$ at your FJ all year long and still feel like you'd like to do more... Watch the forum for build days, group buy oppertunities and there's even an area where some of us sell or trade parts cheap!
Thank you! This is all great information!

Is it true that I can do most of it by myself??? b/c I have never done anything with cars except maybe change the oil...and i'm a little 5 foot Asian girl. :oP
Meestar hit the nail on the head. if you need assistance, you can post up in the Help Wanted discussion forum or you can wait until the next install day, which has been delayed recently (we're working on it). also, it is a good way to meet your fellow FJers in person.

and don't forget about AllCal 2010 at Hollister, July 30-August 01!
and a belated welcome, i might add!
We are here to help each other on installing parts so if you every need help post up and someone will chime in.
Welcome to the site. If you have any questions ask one of us and we will try to answer them.
Hello Giggles,

Welcome to the FJC world. My advice is to take your time and think out exactly what you want to do...many of us have spent $$$ just on something we thought we "needed" just to find out it doesn't meet our needs. Try to figure out which direction you want to take your mods. For me, I loaded up my CAR with heavy parts just to find out I only get 10 mpg. I was using it as a commuter CAR, did the math and decided to buy a Prius RIG for my day to day commute.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service