NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We'll take the easy way down

After our lunch break at one of the high points in Hollister, there were a couple of paths down. The hard way and the easy way. I decided t…

Started by cypilk

14 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by EDub12

Off topic question

I remember when some of us went to Hollister the month of March 09 and we seen a bunch of LR3's doing lessons. My question is how much and…

Started by A.J.Cruiser

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

2009's finally here?

I saw this add from the dealership in Burlingame saying they have a 2009. It lists the backup camera, so I guess the 2009's have finally hi…

Started by BlueWilly

7 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by knuckles415

Hummer Plunges From Kokopelli Trail

Tuesday, March 31, Moab Utah A Hummer yesterday parked on the a rock overhang along Top of the World trail, east of Moab Utah, fell to the…

Started by 5AND5TORM

6 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by MOTORDRIVE

No more black FJs

I think FJ's white roof is one of the best ideas ever. But read this: http://www.autoblog.com/2009/03/25/california-to-reduce-carbon-emiss

Started by manoweb

3 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Boss73

wheeling pointers

Does anyone know of a any 4 wheeling clinics that are in the north state. I am fairly new to it and I have a buddy also new with a tundra.…

Started by Chico1

13 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Chico1

Need FJ Video Awards FJERS

I think we need to come up with an FJ video award like the grammys or MTV Music Video Awards. Call them Nories, FJERS or something and we g…

Started by MOTORDRIVE

0 Mar 17, 2009

wassssup

I am movin back to NorCal at the end of this month. I wont have the FJC but plan on building something to wheel asap! Ill be living in TAHO…

Started by PuckerFactor

7 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Sonof40

Truck & Jeep Fest 2009

Any body going to San Mateo Truckfest? Trail Teams were there last year, they still don't have a schedule up. February 28th - March 1st, 2…

Started by 5AND5TORM

8 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Help me find a NEW Trail Teams Edition FJC

I'm trying to find a NEW Trail Teams Edition FJC that is still sitting on someone's lot. I realize that I've probably missed the window of…

Started by DocME

9 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Dominator!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service