NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Exterior Modifications (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BMC

Anyone know a place local to SF area that can do a BMC relatively cheaply? On a budget and would like to get it done for around $100 or les…

Started by Maximus (Max)

7 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by RJAMSOIL

Check out this cool new custom bumper!!

Hey I know its for a tacoma but i thought you guys might enjoy checking it out it, is the latest and greatest build for a buddies 07 tacoma…

Started by Chance Hokanson(Califabrication)

4 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Chance Hokanson(Califabrication)

Got Body Damage?

Pictures of body DAMAGE from TRAIL RUNS on NorCal FJ member rigs.

Started by C4B_ROCKs

33 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Steve Hope

What's your opinion on the Glare Vinyl?

I've been reading up a lot on the blue room about the vinyl glare mod and whether it is truly as useful as stated. Overall it seems like it…

Started by Laura Cordaro

2 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Roof Rack suggestions

Good day everyone! My awesome wife gave me the go ahead to replace the roof rack at the end of the year. We've done a lot of camping this y…

Started by 3/27 Wolfhound

15 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Marine Green

Shrockworks 5 Piece Skids Installed

Okay, so I have been wanting skids for some time and ultimately decided that steel was the way to go, for me.  With that decision done with…

Started by tsy87

12 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by tsy87

Diff skids / underbody skids

So I'm new to the FJC. My first IFS Toy, although I've had a first-gen Yoyo since it was new, and I've had an FZJ80 since it was new, too.…

Started by Niko

25 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by tsy87

Battery tray

Well if anyone with a 2010 and newer fj want a tray for a second battery. I know someone that can get a group buy and he make them out of h…

Started by UlySi

10 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by UlySi

New roof basket option

Hello again...   So I had an issue that needed fixing.  I wasn't excited about any of the roof basket options for the OEM roof rack - som…

Started by Chewy

0 Aug 6, 2013

Deft Racing carbon fiber hoods for FJ cruiser/ Anybody buy one yet?

Ok so these are for sale now and I'm wondering if anyone is rocking a new hood in carbon fiber or in fiber glass (they offer both).  Here's…

Started by Meestar Jim

6 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service