NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Electrical & Stereo (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Wiring lights.....

Does anyone have any info in rewiring my stock driving lights. As of right now I have to turn the switch on and it only works with the high…

Started by GHOST

16 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by TOE 4X4

Second switch w/ sPOD

I want to have a second switch for my work light so I can tun it on at the dash or at the rear. Is it OK to wire it up like the diagram?

Started by 5AND5TORM

3 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Help with CB install

I'm going to be installing a cb in my rig but had a quick question. What would be the most convenient and effective way for power? Should I…

Started by GHOST

10 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by GHOST

Kenwood Install

New System....Thanks Kenwood, USA Equipment Installed: Kenwood Excelon DNX9960 Kenwood Excelon Digital 4 Channel XR-4S Kenwood Excelon Dig…

Started by HollywoodFJ

13 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Robbie

LED vs. Halogen Comparison Sheet

This is a LED vs. Halogen Comparison Sheet in case someone is in the market for off road lights and are looking at LED light bars. This wil…

Started by Mr.FJT

34 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Thinking of adding air Onboard vs portable

Ok so, I want an air tank to fill the 35's and for air powered tools.  Any suggestions from the pro's...I've seen a few that are installed…

Started by FJ4 Tahoe

12 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Boss73

SWI-JACK

Anyone have any experience with installing the SWI-JACK for a kenwood unit?  I installed the DNX9960 today and the only thing I could not f…

Started by Robbie

3 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Robbie

solenoid placement

Looking for some input on the placement of the solenoid for a painless dual battery,painless says as close to the main batt. but I have see…

Started by zombie911

2 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by NestahEdition

Speaker Sizes??? More Speakers???

I am having problems with speaker sizes. What are the actual sizes for all 6 speakers? And if any one has done this before, would it be pos…

Started by KyleDamon

9 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by NestahEdition

Golight HID light installed

Just thought i would post my newest mod.I wanted to install a golight on the roof but diddnt want to drill holes in the roof to mount it.I…

Started by paraextreme

12 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service