NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hi all, We are heading to Yosemite next weekend, 9/29 thru 10/4 and staying in Groveland and Yosemite Lodge. Would like to ask if anyone has any trail suggestions?Or comments on these trails I found online?

I will try these,:

From Groveland; Lumsden Bridge Rd; Clavey Bridge Rd; Old Coulterville Rd; Crocker Ridge Trail.

Inside the Park; Sugar Pine Rd; San Joaquin Ridge .

Thanks in advance, and looking forward to seeing you all in Kyburz on 10/14.

Steve,Tricia and Conor.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Regarding the ones you mention inside the park, I don't think they are.  Off-road driving in the park can be bad for your driving or criminal record. 

Sugar Pine Road is south of Yosemite along SR-41.  I think it might be a privately controlled road.  I've never been down it, but if it is the same one, it is where the Sugar Pine Railroad is, and that is a privately operated organization. 

The only San Joaquin Ridge trail I can think of, is over in Mammoth Lakes area.  I've never been on it either, at least not yet.  I hear it is pretty nice, short, but nice.  It is also about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Yosemite Valley to Mammoth Lakes. 

Never been on any of those, but there are several trails around Star and Iron Lakes that actually cross into the park boundary.  It's kinfd of neat to see a sign that states entering Yosemite NP on a trail. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service