NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I have a set of front and rear OME springs (mediums 885/895) in good condition (will post photos when I get home early enough to have light to take the photos). Also interested in trades/part trade for other FJ stuff.  Im in Woodside about 20 miles south of San Francisco.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are the TT bilstein shocks the same as the offroad package? Also as for the valving issue, would it hinder off road performance alot or very minimal? Im in the same boat as Chris &Heather cause I would rather use my current shocks with the OME springs but I would buy some 5100 bilstein shocks if need be. Any info would also be appreciated as I am trying to get everything ready for the install day on the 11th at DWH's place for high sierra.
The TT bilstein shocks are the same as the offroad package shocks. You can use them, and I would think they would hold up better than the standard Toyota shock. You'll want some spacers to go between the shock top and bucket to get the ride level. Call Contact Toytec Lifts to get the right stuff to match the stock shocks.
As far as valving, very minimal. What type of off roading do you want to do? The OME suspension is good for slow trails and rock crawling. If you want to go fast over rough stuff, then you have to step it up to a better coil over.
Hey Folks;

Thanks for all the interest in the springs. Sale went through so these are no longer available.

Thanks again
that was fast! congrats!
Thanks, OME springs seem to be an easy sale. Wish the rest of the stuff I have for sale was as easy!
Thanks for the info 5and5torm. I'll go ahead and give toytec a call for those spacers and yeah I'm more into turtle style when it comes to trails. I think I was slowing everyone down during slick rock. Thanks again Gino for meeting up. Well worth the 6 hr round trip drive, although my dog didn't think so. Lol.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service