NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I have a set of front and rear OME springs (mediums 885/895) in good condition (will post photos when I get home early enough to have light to take the photos). Also interested in trades/part trade for other FJ stuff.  Im in Woodside about 20 miles south of San Francisco.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very interested....txt or call me at 916 320 0927....thanks.....can possibly pu today
Called you back and left a message. Call me back and we can work out where and when, thanks.
Hi. Im very interested as well. If the other buyer falls through, please call or text me. 415-218-4190. I work in SF and can pick up. Thanks.
Sale is pending, but I'll let you know if it falls through.

Thanks

Gino
cool man. let me know.

chris
I may have another pair of these coming on the market soon, I will be upgrading to the heavies due to some extra weight.
Awesome. Please let me know. 415-218-4190. So it would be a 3" lift from stock?
yup will be about 2 weeks. You can look at my pics to get an idea of the lift. You would still need shocks
I have the off road package with the bilstein shocks. Should I still get shocks?
yeah you will need them.
he could run his bilsteins, not ideal for valving but usable if he is on a budget.
I'm for sure on a budget. But I do like to go offloading, so I don't want it just for show. Do you think I'll still be good? Thanks for the help, I still don't have a ton of knowledge when it comes to this stuff. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service