NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

NEW Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 tires - still need 2 more (as of 9PM 07/15/2010)

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im interested. when can I get it?
To be honest, I have no idea. I have work and a lot of things coming up. I need to first get it off the spare rim (I have aftermarket rims, including the spare). Do you need it ASAP? Because the closest time I have to do it would be next weekend.
if you want i can separate them and return to you your rims, just let me know
Well I figured I'd get the right spare put on when I separate the old tire off (but I still need to order it).

Where do you live, anyways?
san jose. my partner works in livermore. either of us can meet with you
Oh ok. I live in Los Gatos.

I honestly don't have any time right now... would you be willing to wait a few days?
sure, no prob with me. just let me know when we can get it. btw, how much will you sell it?
Well it's brand new and the tire is a little over $100 retail... I'll go with like $45 or whatever you think is a good price. I just don't need it anymore since I have bigger tires.

I might have time to get it off the rim tomorrow actually. I'll let you know.
there's no "reply to this" button below your last reply so ill reply to this instead. i bought one from caddo for $20. so can i get it the same for helping you getting rid of it?
Yea I guess that's fine. I still need to see how much the spare I need costs.

**** So I just realized that the tire I need is more than I thought. I'm not sure if I can get rid of the spare just yet since I'm tight on money and I'd prefer to have a spare that's too small than no spare at all. ****
Well I think I should point out that the only reason you got my spare for $20 is because it's just one tire..

I sold my other 4 (unlike the spare they are used, about 1500 miles) to some guy on craigslist for $250..
ok, just let me know when the spare is available to pick up. thank you

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service