NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

If you have the spares, still unused, Im gonna pick it up. Hit me an offer.

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are you looking for a new set of tires or just a spare? Cuz i have some tires for sale!

im looking for unused spare tires (im looking for 4). maybe some here have theirs just sitting in their garage (looking for a bargain)

I have one spare. Pretty sure its the Dunnys. I'll double check when I get home later tonight.

ok thanks man. text me (925)980-6490.

well here is a link to my tires for sale if ur interested http://norcalfjs.com/forum/topics/fs-5-275-70-17-goodyear-wrangler-...

i'll take a look at it. thanks man

i have one spare its the orginal fj tire so i think it is a dunny i know its a 26570 17

where are you located at? any offer?

Im in cv its runing on the back of my fj as we speak lol its too small for me to really use as a spare what were you looking to spend on one tire?

you mean central valley? if so, i live in cv too. im actually buying the tire only, do you have a number in mind?

Srry when i typed that didnt relize need to be more im east bay :( im lame srry! My tire is mounted but i can take it off its never been used, if ya still want it pm me an offer im goig to be replacing it soon anyways

i work in east bay (livermore), i'll pm you

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service