NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

OK... I have a dilemma. I want to beg for a new Xmas gift but I am totally indecisive because I think all of us who modify our cars generally want more than we can afford. My question is, what should I be asking for next? Here is what I have done to my TRD FJ so far:

Stealth CB Install
CO2 tank mount
2nd cigarrette lighter
Gobi Rack
4 Piaa Lights up front
2 Lights in back on rack
3" OME lift
Mickey Thompson MTZ 305/75/16
Mickey Thompson wheels
High lift, axe, and shovel mounts
Seat covers

Here is my wish list so far, that I'm trying to narrow down:
Front Bumper (Demello, Metal Tech, or All Pro...I cannot decide but leaning towards Demello)
Full skidplate set (Ricochet)
New stereo with GPS & DVD (For long holiday drives)
M-pac rack for rear door
Rear bumper (Have no idea how I'll ever decide on one)
Rooftop Tent
Something I'm not thinking of????

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So is this the only damage from finishing the Rubicon?
bravo!
Protection was my first choice; sliders, skids and bumpers. Love the DO bumper.....
Good point. I left sliders off my "done" list. I have All Pro sliders, but I definitely need skids. One thing I was hung up on was that if I get the skids that fit my stock bumper I'll have to replace them with ones that will fit the DO bumper soon after... Hmmmm... but then if I got the skids designed to fit the DO bumper I would have an excuse to buy the bumper...
I have the bud builts and they match up fine with both stock bumper and the DO. No problems there.....
Boztec Rear Diff Skid - I can testify that it's bullet proof
Call for the Norcal FJ discount
so now you tell me. i coulda used it on slickrock when that damn rock decided to shift on me.

yo rock!...next year, it's curtains!
I know I'm derailing my own discussion, but was it impact that caused that? I missed you guys on the take off for that run so I only saw the aftermath on the way back to Bear Valley. I was wondering if torque or a drop was to blame...
Hmmm Norcal Discount... Perhaps I should buy myself an Xmas gift...
suspension?
DO front Bumper then skid then BozTec Rear Diff Skid then test them all hard ... Then the holiday stuff - second batt, stereo, M-pac, Frig, interior lights, rear pull out storage box, seat warmers, blender, bottle opener and then test them hard ...
you haven't put too much though to this .......lol

sounds like a plan

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service