NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hello All,

I've seen this thread on other forums, looks like fun...I'll get it started.

I drove my rig to work (first time I've had it out in a few weeks).  Took it in for a wash..

Views: 14584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I lied and did the markers to lol Tomorrow Ill set up the grill if Im feeling better..

installed my rigid duallys last weekend.... pictures eventually.... eventually.

Gonna be grinding that little lip off the inside curve of the UCAs... damned things are hitting the coils whenever it travels downward and I'm too cheap to get new ones.

I have my oem ucas if u want to buy them off of me! I upgraded to some Light Racing UCAs that I got used off a member here

I am on my OEM UCA's as well. I am going to be upgrading to some Camburgs since these are still slightly hiitting, even after grinding them back.

Took some pictures of my rig.

Attachments:
Nice, how'd you get that slick appearance to the photo?

its called HDR and i have a program on my computer that will do that. what you do is take 3 of the same pictures one under exposed, one regular, and one over exposed. and then you import them into a program called photomatix and that is how i did it.

I really dig the look. I have an HDR mode to my iphone but its not that cool. I like the way it looks supper glossy all over. Reminds me if a magazine add picture.

You can get close with Snapseed on your iPhone. Use the Drama filter. Turn it up all the way. Change to option 2.

Thanks Rawb, I'll check it out!
Finally got my fifth new shoe mounted...
Attachments:

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service