NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hello All,

I've seen this thread on other forums, looks like fun...I'll get it started.

I drove my rig to work (first time I've had it out in a few weeks).  Took it in for a wash..

Views: 14584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Went to 4wheel parts yesterday,
Not knowing there was march madness going on got to park withing the Event was an fj among a sea of jeeps... Also met a new norcal member!
/want

well today I took my rig into the dealership to get the 5,000 mile check, yesterday I went to Meestar Jim's house and he gave me some snow chains that dont fit his tires anymore. I also put an order in for a hitch and i will be picking that up and installing it tomorrow. over all it was a good day. Pictures to come soon!

Added rack insert to be able to fully utilize the capacity of the stock rack! 

BTW: Whats up with Toyota wanting our VIN prior to cutting loose those great Trail Teams black parts?? Seems if you don;t have a TT you are now out of luck! 

Thats why you just buy plastic trim paint or plasti dip lol

It is raining, I put the cover on my Cobra 1500w Inverter.

Blacked out my tail lights today next is my front marker lights and the rear bumper, mirrors, and door handles are next.

That looks really good!

Thanks it took a whole 5 min. but I like it

yeah i was thinking about doing to my rig. but the red lights dont stand out that bad with a red FJ. but i would like to do it to the front turn signals.

If you do make sure you lightly cover it with the spray because it drys darker then it looks wet... Im done today but I got the front bumper done as well..

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service