NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hello All,

I've seen this thread on other forums, looks like fun...I'll get it started.

I drove my rig to work (first time I've had it out in a few weeks).  Took it in for a wash..

Views: 14584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Cowboy!

Nice!

Going to finally rewire my lights and other accessories... the correct way lol.

More additions to my old school style...
Attachments:
Looks great bud!

Finally installed my Metal Tech rear LCAs, and swapped in my new wheels and tires.

Finally got the smoke corner lights in, I think it looks so much better! Something about the full orange on the red didn't work for me. Also installed a new radio, that was a little more work then expected but it kept me busy and sweating my ass off in the garage, it was damn hot today! 

Attachments:
Those look awesome! I really like them.

Thanks Jagy!! 

Just put in a new cobra 75 and firefly antena on my fj!!
Attachments:

I performed my routine oil change, tire rotation, and cleaning of my K&N Drop in filter. I noticed my valve cover bolt was loose and had sludge built up around it. I tightened it half a turned and it snapped. I picked up a new bolt and used an EZ Out to remove the half of the bolt. New bolt is in, and all is well.

This has been over the past few weeks but I have been slow to post. Removed OEM sliders and installed Demello Tube Sliders, installed a Cobra 75 with Boztec mount and 3' Firestik. I moved the USB/Aux port over to an open switch and ran the Cobra connector under the lighter port. Since I installed Pioneer head-unit a couple weeks ago, I lost the factory Aux which I honestly never used but I hate having open holes so I am going to run a 3.5mm cable into the factory plate with the USB to retain the stock look as much as possible. Also put in some LED interior lights.....Magic was right that they are BRIGHT! It's a huge improvement over the dingy yellow. 

Attachments:

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service