NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hello All,

I've seen this thread on other forums, looks like fun...I'll get it started.

I drove my rig to work (first time I've had it out in a few weeks).  Took it in for a wash..

Views: 14585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks good! Now get some bigger meats on those things haha 

Thanks! and that's the plan as soon as these go bald. It'll probably be midway through summer and I'm going with some 315/75/17r Treadwright Guard Dogs!

Good choice! But be careful, they are HEAVY. My 285's weighed in at around 73lbs per tire brand new, at least that's what treadwright told me. I'm sure the 315's will be slightly heavier. 

ya, the weight will suck but the tire size may be totally worth it! I hope...

I was also lucky enough to pick up a lightly used TRD exhaust, my muffler delete was loud, but not the right kind of sound :( I miss the noise, but I like the TRD.

Slow and I Got Back from Driving a spectacular and amazing road, the oldest route in CA the Mojave Rd. Started in the west from barstow ended at the Colorado River in AZ.

Epic

Looks like fun. Glad you guys made it back in good shape. Wish I could have gone. Maybe next time. :)

Hey! I recognize that ARB bumper! LOL 

Put in my FJ Freedom window. I am only doing one, the passenger side, for my dog.  I have a drivers side available if anyone wants to do just one.

Looks good Drew

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service