NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hello All,

I've seen this thread on other forums, looks like fun...I'll get it started.

I drove my rig to work (first time I've had it out in a few weeks).  Took it in for a wash..

Views: 14585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't do anything to my fj but I just pulled out a Chevy 2500 duramax (my buddy) out in pismo

Good, Im down with that.

Steve.

I have added a few things. A couple weeks ago it was a Zeon 10 Warn Winch, Lucrum Winch Plate Mount, and two Aluminium Front Diamond Plate Wing Covers.

Today I added a Rebel OffRoad, Rotopax Spare Tire Mount w/2-2gal. water and 2-2gal. gas Rotopax And the Trasharoo!!! :)

AND lastly....... SpringtailSolutions Rear Door Rack, that could fold down to make a work bench/shelf, a Scabbard underneath it and a Side Rack Inside! :) :) :)

Looks good! I like those rotopax mounts, might have to take a gander, did you have to get any extensions or anything with those tire mounts to fit the 2 2gal on each side?

Thanx :) Yeah I used a DLX Pax Mount and a Pax Mount Extension on top of that for each side. 

If you don't mind me asking, how much did that whole set up run you back?

It floats @ about $500. :) Cheaper then a new MetalTech Bumper and Red Eye Tire Carrier w/MetalTech gas can holder.

I also thought of mounting on the roof rack, but was worried about leaking on the roof.

Yea it is cheaper than a bumper, I too have thought of strapping it to the roof but it just doesn't seem as safe.. Stock rear bumper is good enough for me for now, just need to find some coin to get all that going

I have the roof rack holders for my baja rack and rotopax system and it works great. 

I ended up finding some rims from a fellow FJ'er and decided it was time for a change, switched from a more "showy" rim to more of a classic.

These are the new rims! picked them up and am really happy with them. I like the more toned down look and plus they're a bit wider and have a further offset. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service