NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hello All,

I've seen this thread on other forums, looks like fun...I'll get it started.

I drove my rig to work (first time I've had it out in a few weeks).  Took it in for a wash..

Views: 14584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice job on all the above.  I need to do your rear door rack mod, you mind providing parts info or link to member's thread who created?  Thanks!  

Great, thanks for the info.  Will get this mod going.

Over the weekend, got a lot done.  All completed by Nestor.

2nd battery - Odyssey PC1500

Blue Sea auto charging relay/Bussmann circuit breakers

Remote switch for relay

XScorpion voltmeter gauges

Cobra 1000W inverter

Remote panel for inverter

Additional 12v and USB sockets (Blue Sea)

Kenwood Amp

Front component speakers

Rear components with Wicked CAS Pods

We installed two sets of new 6.75" component speakers, original speakers (dash/front doors) where replaced/disconnected.

The new speakers were wired from  the new 4-channel amplifier. So, we run new wires to the front doors and rear/passenger area panels.

The USB socket was tapped to the OEM 12V circuit (only active in Switched mode) and the 2nd 12V socket was wired to the driver side fuse block (always HOT).

BGame / Nestor, nice clean job!!!  Awesome work!  I would won't mind doing the dual battery / inverter on mine as well...  Plus solar charger for long weekends...  I'll have to check to see if my solar panels will fit on my rack ;).

Thanks!  Both sets of speakers are 4ohm, We used Wicked CAS pods to install rear 6.75"s.  Nestor did a great job!

My Camburg UCA's and Moog balljoints should be arriving tomorrow. Installing them either this weekend or next. So stoked because now I'm ready for some serious wheeling this summer!

Built a flag mount bracket and attached it to the back of the roof rack

Added and ARB Locker to the front end just after adding a solar battery tender to take care of my dual batteries. More to come, I think.

I installed a Blue Sea ML-ACR 7622 auto baterry isolator/charging relay. I replaced the solenoid (manual) isolator that came with the Dirty Parts dual battery kit.

Nice! Looks familiar :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service