NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hello All,

I've seen this thread on other forums, looks like fun...I'll get it started.

I drove my rig to work (first time I've had it out in a few weeks).  Took it in for a wash..

Views: 14585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could you sent me a link to the parts used for the toggle? Or directions for installing? It'd be nice for the passengers to watch a movie on the long trips to Tahoe.

well it wasnt today, it was thursday april 11:

i was driving on the bay bridge and lost power steering, thankfully i made it off the freeway and got it towed to the Berkeley Toyota. What happened was my serpentine belt snapped which caused my water pump to blow and spray coolant all over the engine.. =( first time ever being towed and the towtruck guy said this is only the 2nd FJ he has ever towed! needless to say i got it fixed ($600) and am back on the road, yes this picture is taken from instagram if any of you were curious, akalumbajak is my name on there btw.. 

Oh snap!  Sorry to hear of a mechanical on the Bay Bridge : (   Stoked your Cruising again :D

One of the worst feelings as a gear head is watching your ride getting hooked up to a tow truck. Good to hear it wasn't down long.

started packing up the fj for the Spring Fling!!

Met up with Nestor over the weekend and installed trailer hitch and Hella horns. Also, Nestor got most of my secondary battery install completed. One more day needed to complete.

Prep work a couple days ago.  Took off the "stock" roof lights and air dam, in prep for a LED bar and Baja insert. 

Don't know, yet, the part number for the stock plugs/screws for the OEM roof rack, so unitl I get them, I'll be doing a Shrek or Frankenstein impression just to keep the water out.  Yeah, I know, trend setter...aren't I?  ;-)

What are you doing with the 'stock' ones?

Got someone lined up to take them already. (Sorry....)

Ordered a set of Ricochet heavy duty skids for mine today.

Installed an OBD II bluetooth adapter in the FJ and the Torque app for Android on the phone. Not very useful off road, but it is fun to play with.

Cool Daryl, if you want tranny temps, I have the PIDs for your model year.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service