NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

what a sad day. Toyota FJ Cruiser Axed After 2014 Model Year

Toyota FJ Cruiser Axed After 2014 Model Year

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/08/toyota-fj-cruiser-axed-a...

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This was announced months ago after years of speculation . Sales down from over 56k vehicle sales  in the US after the first year, 06  to below 13k  the last 2 years was always a signal not to hold your breath. Also surprised there was no diesel version.

8 years is a pretty good run on a very specific type of vehicle class ( Obviously Jeep excluded from this comment). Rules dictate Toyota need to keep parts available for 7 more years at dealerships.

Wondering how well these vehicles will do in the future regarding resale pricing??? Hopefully very well.

Steve Hope.

Looks like I need to buy an extra FJ.

This

yeah only time will tell.

yes sad...

On the note of resale.. I think they will do pretty good, I've had numerous calls and letters from 2 different Toyota dealers wanting mine.. and have been offered 120% KBB price by Antioch Toyota, sight-un-seen.  

I Keep telling them "no, it's almost setup to the way I want it!"

Cheers

Dave

My 11 year old son is already bugging for my truck when he reaches driving age. By then, I will probably buy him an older FJ, if he is still interested as long as I get a good price < - )

Maybe the investment would be the last model year TTSE??? wonder what color they are thinking of for that last one?

I digress but here is the list so far:

2007  Black  was TRD not TTSE

2008 White    TTSE

2009 No TT

2010 Sandstorm TTSE

2011 Army Green TTSE

2012 Radiant Red TTSE

2013 Cement  TTSE

I think that's right? Anyone?

Steve Hope.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service