NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Greetings NorCal!

2009 was a trying year for many of us, but one of the things that remained a constant (and probably helped some of us maintain our sanity) was the activity on this site and out on the trails. We saw the first AllCal Meet come to fruition, new videos, 170+ new members, lots of trail runs and socials, and a Surf N Turf for the ages.

Whereas the woes of the world in 2009 are not guaranteed to dissipate in 2010, one thing is for certain -- NorCal FJs will continue to introduce new features and host a variety of trail runs and socials. Here is a sneak preview:

* More concerted efforts (both proactive and reactive) to help keep open trails and off-road parks as well as better dissemination of information surrounding land issues through The Trail Sentinel
* AllCal 2010 hosted in Northern California
* How-to videos
* New trail runs
* ...and more!

We look forward to sharing experiences in one of Mother Nature's greatest backyards, Northern California. Post up and post often and see you on the trails!

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking forward a great year of wheeling. See you out there.
This will be a good year for sure !!!!
lookin' forward to the goings-on in 2010!
Mellow '10 Trails to all!
In 2009 Jo and I were introduced to off-roading via Nc fj!
THANK YOU, and WOW! GREAT GROUP!
Although our (okay truth be told "my"!) assimilation to the group was plagued with various triumphs as well as tribulations, usually to the extreme of each!
Thanks for the all the good times and experiences that we've shared!
Forgive me for making some errors in my choices during that journey!
Please remember there are TWO sides to every tale, each carrying their own relevance!
Please be Objective in the future! Judge not or be judged!
Btw Tater I'm curious when are you gonna realize your vision of ncfj being a portal for other activities not just off-roading?
What would a new year be without setting a resolution or a goal in 2010? For me, I plan on drinking more, being a terrible husband and father, and to do the rubicon.

I wish you all luck in the new year.
Right on.We will be sure to remind you of this resolution often.
great....Jessica and Emma will appreciate it.
I plan to repay all debts from 09....or was it 08?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service