NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Greetings NorCal!

Two new decals will be introduced at the Sacramento Meet & Greet this coming Saturday, May 1st. These decals are the same size and design as the all-white Beariant decal that was introduced at Surf N Turf two years ago. The "FJ" is cut out and will be whatever surface you are adhering to.

This initial run is extremely limited and will be offered to those at the Sacramento Meet & Greet first. Limit of one of each color per person. No "holds" will be taken.

Decals are $6.00 each.

Another run of these decals will be made when the new landmark decals are introduced in the coming weeks.

Views: 392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not yet...still have a couple left. i can either meet you (heading up to Tahoe on Saturday) or send them to you via snail mail/PayPal.
these look pretty cool. check out the photos by NDA431FJr.

I'll take a red one, please!
Gus, the red ones are sold out. i'll let you know when the next order is placed.
Hi Steve,
I'll take one more grey if they are still available.

Thanks!
Nestor
hey id like a gray one if you still got any.paypal would be the best.
thanks
PM sent.
How can I get one of these?
there are multiple ways: 1) meet up at a social or trail run, 2) schedule a meeting or 3) snail mail and PayPal. PM sent.
i have a few of the red bear decals left as well as the all-white version. PM me if you would like to order.

It's time to drink the FJ-ool-aid.

Anyone have the Red Bear they want to sell me?  Thanks.

Ill take one of each

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service