NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hi! I was wondering what is the best way to carry trash when going on the trail. I remember somebody got the trasharoo bags but I thought they were a bit small, especially for a family, and the enormous amount of thrash that a baby generates.

I remember a couple of years ago somebody had bigger "jute" bags with an FJ logo...

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I finally bought the Trasharoo on the Internet, got it several weeks ago but I have not used it yet. Yesterday I checked my camping gear and I wanted to mount the Trasharoo... it was getting dark so I postponed, as I did not fully understand what is the best way to mount it. Will I cross the belts around the tire only? Or should I try to put them so they go in the spare wheel mount? How do you keep the belts? For sure this thing is made with a very high quality

i crisscrossed the belts through the wheel mount. it's a bit of a pain to do. if you have additional slack left, tuck them into the secured parts of the belt to eliminate any flapping in the wind.

btw, the other bags you mentioned in your OP were produced by CA Annie.

Warning, thread hijack ahead.

So, when I first saw the topic, I thought it was for trashing something, like, "The Giants suck."  ;-)

We now return to our normal broadcasting....

No problem for the hijack, but could you explain?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service