NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I have a used Trail Teams grill for sale.
Ran it for almost 2 years, no problems.
"TOYOTA" in center is painted OD green (see pics)
The "TOYOTA" emblem I originally removed for painting. It's reattached using JB-Weld, very solid.
Needs 3 clips that just pop in along lowest mounting points, position as indicated in picture or I have 3
bolts that work at these points that came with my newest grill.
Asking $100, paid over $180 with shipping.
Located in Modesto, don't really want to ship due to bulk, but willing to meet up halfway.

Bezel is sold

Views: 496

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Look up "FJNewb's scuba driver mod" click the link, then click on Shadow Warrior's original thread at the top of the first page. It gives part numbers, tools needed and pics. That's the thread I used.

Cool thanks. I do have the silver TOYOTA bezel. Just plasti-dipped it. Hehehe

How does the new grill compared to the oem in terms of finish, quality, etc?  I was thinking of getting that but wasn't sure of the quality?

Thanks!

The quality compared to OEM isn't the same, but I will say its not too bad either. The bezel isn't as heavy duty, but then the grill itself is. If you have considered one with the chrome "bolts" surrounding the grill, those are plastic bolts. I pulled out the center metal grill and shot it with rustoleum and line xed the bezel itself. It's now super heavy duty and I really dig the look.

Thanks for the feedback on it.  You did a great job on it, if I get it, I will probably copy you as well, hope that's OK :)

Copy away! Lol, lemme know if you have any questions. If you get the one on eBay like mine and have it shot with line-x be sure to ask them to go a bit thin where the little "clamps" hold the grill in the bezel. Otherwise it will be a PITA to make fit back together. Actally i think they taped those areas off for me... I considered having them shoot the bezel with center grill installed but the Line-x gets thick and I didn't want it to close up the grill holes anyone than they are. That's why I shot it with rustoleum over some Duplicolor bed liner (rattle can from O Reilly's). That way YOU control how thick it gets...

Thanks!

I wasn't aware Line-X had to be professionally applied so if that's the case, I'll probably not go that route to save some money.  I haven't done any mods yet besides the projector headlights by Nestor due to having our first child.  I can't wait to have the funds to get it lifted.

How's $60? I'll be in Modesto this weekend!

How's $70 and a six pack of stout?

Hey there George, $80 is gonna be the lowest I can go. I already have 2 folks interested at that price...
I wont't be able to make it to Modesto this lweekend. GL with sale!

Thanks!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service