NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

BZ did the chop and and the cap, Boz hooked up the weld. I'm all prepped up for when I decide to swap these tires out. Got a call from DT and they took another 100 off the price of the wheels too. All in all, a good day.

Oh and thanks again cuz my dumb@ss thought Thursday was Wednesday and thought I gave you a full two days notice BZ. Even though I was wrong, you still made it happen.

Thanks again!

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome!  What size wheels and tires are you going to get?  You have a quicksand?

Yes Smooth, it's a quicksand. Loving it. Going to look nice blacked out too heh As for wheels and tires...while this thing is MY mistress, she'll be the road trip car for the wife and I so I'm going to have to find a good balance of comfort and on\off road performance. That being said...the largest I'll go up to is PROBABLY going to be 285's. I've ordered a set of MB TKO's that will be 17x8.5 (link below but with a -6 offset). Those should be coming in around the end of April. I'll put them on soon as they come in but I'll leave the stock tires until probably around the end of May (couple of road trips starting from the end of April. Gotta try and play with mileage while it's almost totally stock).

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/wheels/mb_wheels/product/s...

I don't like the center cap though but I think DT offers a coffee can to replace 'em.

Those wheels are super nice man!  I too have a quicksand, and am going to black her out as well.  I got the last 2 cans of plasti dip at my local home depot yesterday.  Like you too 285's might be the biggest I go for now, but some mud terrains.  My BF Goodrich's AT KO's look practically new, so I may be able to offset some of the cost.  Are you going to do a lift?

I'll lift it in awhile but for now, I'll probably go with a leveling kit and get it in the dirt stock. From there, I'll be able to 'justify' an icon or king set up.

No problem Rick, anytime

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service