NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Just wanted to thank everyone i got to meet. This was a wonderful experience with you all! It always gets better. here are a few Pics to share. I left sat afternoon so i missed the big jump contest.

My Flag!

Taj Mahal

POTATOMUTATO Representing Taj Mahal !!!

My rig & HollywoodFj's @ sunrise. No sleep @ SNT

Sunrise Song "The Best of Times" by yours truely "Potatomutato" or the STYX
Click Link Below
http://norcalfjs.ning.com/video/surf-turf-2009-the-best-of

Twelve1 AKA CookieMonster

MC2912

YAYO's Rig

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eagle Scout (Ivan) getting a free undercarriage inspection in this photo by BOHs CRUZN. you can find the frame-by-frame on the SoCal site.

ivan and bz had amazing hang time, i wish i had a picture of my night jump, awesome time guys, norcal guys and trailbus and trailbusty at one spot = party all day and all night! I had a blast, and everything worked out so great, the only problem is im having pismo withdrawals..we dont have to wait a whole year to go again right?!!
this spring......

when

no

one is looking

we should jump out and yell

PISMO BIOTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol
Presidents weekend is a great time to go down there also, been doing that weekend for the last few years, it can be a bit cooler than November though but well worth it, the sand is usually in better shape and not very crowded.
HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO wonder he had to pound out his fenders....

Fantastic shot !!
I see Eagle Scout got over his fear of heights, err off-roading in the sand dunes, last year he didn't like going down the dunes, this year he's leading flight school. Nice launch Ivan, missed not going, next year.
Oh yeah I almost forgot,

It was great to meet the Trailbus's!! Great People out there in AZ (sorry did not mean to leave you out haha j/k).. I don't think I saw either of them with out a drink or a smile on their face all weekend.. WE need to get out to AZ and you guys need to head up to North for some fun in the trees.. until next time..

Great to meet you two and I look forward to the next party!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aPE9i2CAYw&feature=player_embedded

heres ivans jump in youtube glory gaaahhhdaamn!
Sweet

That's some serious air!!!
Ok its been a day Where's the VIDEOS? Not the short clips but lots of clips
cant wait to see the night run video!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service