NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

hey gangaroo!...i don't know about you, but i had some of the best camp cooking ever at SnT. as a result, i thought it deserved its own thread.

what was your favorite meal or liquid concoction?

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pismo fog and the evolution of that one sooo sooo goood your martinis were top notch I gotta say! DUDE mutato you are one hella of a bartender we all really appreciated the effort put forth. ANN rocks for the tasty IPA holy crap that went fast. Bozlys for all the delicious food (breakfast burros)..funjunkie, DivnGirls cooking (korean ribs YUMMY) was delicious too! Ann and Marks chicken was sooo tender wow and the currie rice concoction DOPENESS! MrsBozly, 4x4groupie, and Bobonel for cleaning everything nightly and all day...I tried my hardest to keep things clean around also. Thanks again for the generosity put forth... wow!
I have been so busy at work I've only had time to see a few of the photos and reviews :(

I'm glad everyone liked the rice. I was worried it would be too hot, but I'd been dying to bring it on a run for years now. It held up well :)

OMG, I just grazed from one end of the line to the other! Then people started handing me plates, I dont know who made what!

I remember ribs, kebobs, teryaki, bow-tie pasta! I eventually sat down and Munkay just kept bringing me cocktails... I though I was in heaven.

Whoever brought that bottle of TEQUILA is an ANGEL! Seriously, that was super generous! Thank you very much!

Gotta work! I'll catch up later!
If it was a super large blue bottle of tequilla, that would be me. I had to contribute after seeing what you guys did @ the all-cal gorman trip. Cant wait for yet another all-cal meet.
Dude You rock!!!!

Thanks
Dang, if I'd known you brought that Tequila, I'd have been nicer with the sharpie! LOL!

That was a super-fine tequila, thank you very much!
WOW what a fine gesture!!! AWESOME thank you so much!
That was some nice sipping taquila..
too bad i got wasted drinking other things :) never had a drop of the tequila. im just glad we all had a great time.
Well...not to take Mrs. Bozly's glory at all (she is GLORIOUS! Mwuah Leonie!) but the Breakfast Burritos on Friday and Saturday were provided by yours truly - but we used the Bozly kitchen to prepare them since Munkay don't got no cookin' stuff! : ) Glad y'all liked them. I figured peeps (including me) would wake up with hangovers and want something hangoverific (is that a word?) for breakfast!

I loved everything I got to taste! The soup from Alessio and Monica was outstanding, Annie's rice was lovely, FunJunkie's meat (yeah - I HAD to say it that way! LOL) was tasty, and I don't remember what else I had over the weekend. It was all outstanding! Thanks to everyone for bringing such a nice variety of food and beverages!

Oh - and that big, blue bottle of tequila was Corralejo and it almost got thrown out on Sunday AM because the cork/lid was missing. I saved the bottle...stuffed it in the back of my truck and a few of us (Trailbus and Trailbusty, Butchie2surf (Brent), Cowboy and I) went on an additional trek up north to Monterey, then back south to Santa Barbara. Well, that Corralejo was brought out of it's hiding place along the 17-Mile-Drive at the Pebble Beach Lodge at a little hiding spot we found at the back of the 18th green. We all toasted to good times and good friends, and took a nice sip of the Corralejo while watching the waves crash into the shore. It was awesome!!! We finished the tequila later that night at the hotel room. ; )

Thanks everyone!
A fitting end to a fine bottle of tequila! Salute!
chili cheese dogs and bladder blaster pancakes have lost their luster.
Actually, Mark really liked your Chili Dogs.

Yeah, I'm struggling to come up with new stuff for camp food. Side dishes seem to be an issue... I'm hoping to try out more new stuff on the next trip! :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service