NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

just got back from SnT. had a blast in the sand until the sand blasted back with the help of strong winds beginning on Saturday afternoon.

here are some highlights:
* the caravan on Friday!
* the night wheeling
* Suecyde's jump
* happy hour
* Cypilk's night vision videos
* ANGRY BARBER's train horn and megaphone
* ...definitely not the wind
* ...add your highlights to this discussion!

i'll post up the few photos i took later tonight after i get the sand out of places that it shouldn't be. i know there were some great videos taken as well.

great time overall! nice meeting/seeing everyone. thanks to everyone for pitching in, having a great time and keeping spirits up even during the "sandstorm."

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ummmm......PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah....PISMO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just found out that i hardly took any photos, but i know others have. in the meantime, i've posted a few videos of one of the night runs on Friday.
I hate the F-ing wind!!!!!!
One thing I learned is that I will never ever go to Pismo in a tent again !! Oh yeah looking for a pop up for next year

It was great meeting everyone. The camp was great !! People were fantastic . Happy hour was a blast, Great drinks Steve..

We also did not take a bunch of pic's SO I cannot wait to see what was taken.. Man I am Tired.. Think I have been awake for ever!!
the mysteriously transporting fat tube of ground chuck!
LOL I think that I started that LOL
PB was the lucky final recipient of the highly coveted transporting fat tube of ground chuck (TFTGC).
I have add videos and photos to my website. Some files were to big to upload here and if anyone wants to add or download. PS some of the videos won't work. I'm currently uploading them.
Photos and Videos
It was fun meeting everyone and damn the camp was nicely setup...and one more thing NorCal FJ ROCK's...:-)
I too will remember to not use a such a big tent.lol I had to pack the damn thing up and slept in the FJ which actually
was way better then the tent. The lady and I did not have to worry about the wind and sand getting in our face.

BTW The happy hour and the night run's were super sweet....once again THANKS STEVE you did good.
sleeping in the rig was my original intention, but i decided to "tent" it because i thought it would be calm and soothing to hear the crashing waves in the distance. pffft. yeah, right.
I didnt get to sleep much but when I did...that truck bedz matress was worth every penny!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service